Saree Designs 2011
Saree is a traditional outfit for women in India. This gorgeous yet very modest outfit first originates in southern India. Today it has gone a long way from its humble beginnings and reached a point where it symbolizes the classic Indian women’s classic attire. The way an Indian saree adds to the beauty and grace of a woman is worth mentioning. The beauty of a woman is best showcased when draped in an elegant Saree Designs 2011.
The pinnacle of traditional Indian master weaving was the Banarasi Silk Saree from Banarasi in north India and Kanjeevaram Silk saree from Kanjeevaram, south India. These silk sarees were woven with best quality silk mixed with gold and silver threads. Any woman would like to drape herself in such a saree on her wedding day, would she?
Designer sarees are one of the most splendid sarees of all. They are best suited for occasions such as wedding ceremonies, religious ceremonies, parties and get-togethers. Indian designer sarees have reintroduced to the fashion world by adding an exotic and artistic look to this age old attire. By redoing the blouse, the body of the saree, designers have created sarees which are appreciated not only in India, but also in many countries such as the US, UK, Canada, France and Australia.
• Wedding sarees are one of the most worked out sarees in terms of design and embroidery work. Designers are coming up with new designs for wedding sarees and dresses that modern women demand.
• Latest designs include sarees such as Chiffon design, Georgette design, Tissue design, printed design, embroidery design, lehenga design, wedding design, brasso design, party wear design sarees etc.
• Fashion designer sarees are designed with elegance, dignity, comfort and contemporary touch in mind. A good design of a saree is still dependent on the color. The color combination and design determine the popularity. Interests in color can range from person to person. So, designers provide many color options. The usual color combinations that one can find in sarees include deep beige, turquoise blue, ritzy pink, green, cream, off white, maroon, purple, dark brown, dark fawn and aqua, etc.
• The art and embroidery work on sarees is mainly composed of different forms of floral patterns, symmetric patterns and designs, with zari, resham, precious and semi-precious stone work, etc.
• Fashion designers are designing sarees with some of the most outrageous ideas. The trendy looks, the vibrant colors being used and the amount of art work on these fashion designer sarees make them a great choice for modern women.
• Apart from designer sarees, one can find ethnic Indian wear in designer dress range. These dresses include dresses like salwar kameez, ghagra choli, lehengas, etc. One can find numerous design variations and color combinations available in salwar kameez, ghagra choli and lehengas.
Posted on November 3, 2011, in Saree and tagged Indian Saree, Saree 2011, Saree 2012 Designs, Saree Designs, Saree Designs 2011, Saree Designs Collections, Saree for Women, Sarees, Sari. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.