Fashion Salwar Kameez
There are a variety of patterns ruling the roost when it comes to traditional clothes. Salwar kameez (SK) is one such attire that has gained a lot of popularity globally. This attire is a true blend of femininity and grace. It’s a fashion Salwar Kameez staple for every woman and when teamed up with a posh pair of stilettos and pretty accessories, it is sure to create a supremely fashionable ensemble. There are a lot of unconventional patterns ruling the fashion roost.
Here Are Some Designs of Fashion Salwar Kameez:
- If you are fond of youthful styles, a halter neckline would be apt and suit your personal style as well. This spectacular style is a must in every fashion conscious woman’s closet. You can opt for a red and silver combination wherein the Kamiz would be red and the Salwar would be silver embellished with pretty sequins and beads.
- Women with a penchant for aesthetic designs can opt for pretty embroidered SK. Embroidery on the Salwar kameez looks nothing less than chic. You can team up a semi Patiala kameez with a spaghetti strapped Salwar. The combination of the intricate mirror work and detailed sequin embellishment is sure to make you the cynosure of all eyes.
- High neck Salwar is a very unconventional style. You can opt for a bright red colored SK with a high neck pattern. It is a style that is sure to make you look like a million bucks.
- You can always accessorize appropriately and achieve any kind of look you want. What really matters is you carry the traditional style with supreme style and confidence.
- Salwar with netted full sleeves is very much in vogue lately. They have gained a lot of popularity across the board and are a style that is sure to make you look nothing less than glamorous. You can opt for an angelic white SK that is sure to make you look distinctively edgy.
A quintessential traditional Salwar kameez is identical with innate elegance and style. Right from weddings to festivals, this attire is apt for all kind of occasions. Heavily overstated pattern, complicated embroideries, dazzling sequined work etc; there are styles galore with which you can experiment among.
Posted on September 18, 2011, in Salwar Kameez and tagged Fashion Salwar Kameez, Fashion Salwar Kameez Designs, Fashionable Salwar Kameez, Qameez Salwar, Salwar Kameez, Salwar Kameez Designs, Salwar Kameez Fashion, SK. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.